Watermelon is definitely one of my favourite summer fruits. It’s perfect for juicing, so I thought I would combine some watermelon with mint to make some fresh daiquiris! I’m lucky enough to have a Magic Bullet, so whipping these babies up was a breeze. I’m sure that far out dude Berman from the infomercials would love to have a sip on one of these from a party mug (which I do have), but in the name of aesthetics I opted for traditional glassware.
- 4 cups seedless watermelon, chopped (obviously remove the skin first)
- 4 shots white rum
- Juice of one lime
- 2 tablespoons sugar syrup (basically just sugar and water boiled)
- 8 ice cubes
- Handful of mint
- Depending on the size of your blender, you may need to juice the watermelon first to make room for other ingredients.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve in a glass, garnished with a mint leaf.