As I write this, I am eating these mushrooms and they are so good! Mushrooms are a vegan’s best friend because they are rich in calcium, potassium and iron but most importantly they’re delicious. These Tasty Breakfast Mushrooms are easy to make, create very little mess and can be whipped up in a jiffy!
- 4 cups mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons Nuttelex
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt Nuttelex in a frypan until lightly bubbling.
- Throw in the mushrooms and shuffle around the pan so they get covered in the Nuttelex.
- After cooking for about 3 minutes, add the onion powder, garlic powder, herbs, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Continue to stir until mushrooms begin to shrink and darken in colour.
- Remove from heat and serve with toast!