This isn’t exactly the most complicated of treats to make, but sometimes you just need a bit of inspiration to make something delicious. A wicked LAV reader got me onto CocoLuscious ice cream, which is conveniently stocked at a store around the corner from me, bonus! As I often do with new products, I thought about all the dope things I could make with it. As long as you have all the ingredients, you can whip this one up in a jiffy.
- 1 carton Soyatoo Topping Cream
- Vegan friendly chocolate topping or melted chocolate
- 1 tub CocoLuscious ice cream in vanilla choc chip
- 1 carton soy milk
- In a bowl, whip the topping cream until light and airy.
- In a soda glass, slowly squeeze the topping or melted chocolate down the sides of the glass. Squirt a little extra in the bottom of the glass for good measure.
- Place a large scoop of ice cream in the glass before filling up with soy milk.
- Pipe the cream onto the top, you need to make sure the ice cream has floated to the top by this stage otherwise it may not work.
- Sprinkle with cocoa and serve immediately.