First things first; CHEESY JUNK RULES! Secondly, this is barely a recipe. Despite this, I decided to share because it was darned delicious and sometimes it’s nice to hear about super easy things to make when you can’t be bothered with a huge dinner production. You can add whatever you want to this really, the options are endless. I served mine with a side of greens but you could easy make this a tasty component to any meal.
- 1 litre water
- 4 cups dry macaroni
- 1 packet Angel Food – Vegan Cheesey Sauce Mix
- 3 cups soy milk
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped facon bits
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the water and add the macaroni, cook until al dente.
- While the macaroni is cooking, prepare the Cheesey Sauce according to the packet instructions.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan before frying the onion and facon bits.
- After about 2 minutes, add the macaroni and stir through the Cheesey Sauce.
- Add the salt, pepper and parsley. Serve hot!