Makes about 24
I thought it was about time I baked some cookies since I hadn’t made some in a while. I didn’t want to make your run of the mill choc-chip or Anzac so I thought “what is the dopest cookie flavour I can think of?” and then I said to myself “triple chocolate cheesecake you idiot!” so then I listened to myself and made that very flavour.
- 1 teaspoon egg replacer
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup vegan margarine (I use Nuttelex)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup vegan cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl mix the margarine, vanilla essence and sugars until smooth.
- Sift in the cocoa, flour and baking powder and form into a dough.
- Fold in the choc chips until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Using a tablespoon, measure out the dough. Pop about 1/2 a teaspoon of cream cheese in each dollop and roll into a ball.
- Place the balls evenly spaced on the trays and press down gently to form chunky discs.
- Bake for 20-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool on the tray before transferring to a cooling tray.