Makes one large bowl
There is no greater taste sensation than the combination of salty and sweet, these chocolate covered pretzels are proof of that. If you’re still pondering over what to take along to that Christmas event, these guys look perfect in a cute little bag or box with some twine plus an edible gift is always a winner!
- 1 bag pretzels
- 1 block dark chocolate
- 1 block white chocolate
- Red and green sprinkles
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper
- Melt the dark and white chocolate in separate dishes.
- Dip a pretzel into the dark chocolate and carefully place onto the baking paper. Repeat with the remaining dark and white chocolate.
- Distribute the sprinkles liberally over the chocolate dipped portion of each pretzel and place the trays in the fridge to cool for about an hour.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.