If summertime equals Pimms and summertime also equals popsicles then what’s the perfect summertime treat? Pimms popsicles! Filled with fruit, cucumber and mint, and topped up with Pimms and ginger ale, you can’t go wrong with this recipe for your next summer gathering.
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1 small orange
- 8 large mint leaves
- 1 cup Pimms
- 1 1/2 cups ginger ale
- Peel the orange and finely chop, along with the strawberries and cucumber.
- Fill your popsicle mould with the chopped up fruit, cucumber and mint.
- In a jug, combine the Pimms and ginger ale.
- Fill the moulds to the top with the Pimms mixture, insert the sticks and freeze overnight.
- Gently remove from the moulds and serve immediately.