Looking for a fun treat that’s a little bit naughty but a little bit nice? My Banana Nut Choc Pops are just what you need! They take about 5 minutes to prepare and after a couple of hours in the freezer, they’re ready to eat. They make a wicked substitute for ice cream as a dessert and if you only want a smidgen of chocolate, just dip the tip in chocolate instead of the whole banana. Little dudes will love making these too, so get those junior vegans in the kitchen!
- 6 paddle pop sticks
- 3 bananas
- 300 grams vegan chocolate
- 1/2 cup granulated peanuts
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Peel and cut each banana in half.
- Gently pop the stick in the flat bottom of the banana so it holds firm.
- Melt your chocolate in a saucepan or in the microwave before dipping and twirling each banana so it’s well covered.
- Lay on the baking tray and sprinkle with nuts.
- Freeze for at least two hours before serving.