Makes 1 jar
I can hear you saying “WTF dude, you can’t eat this?!” and you’re right but with Christmas just 3 sleeps away I thought I would share with you a little recipe I’ve been making for my good self lately! This sugar scrub costs practically nothing to make and you’ve probably already got the ingredients lying around the house, so whip up a few jars and keep ’em handy for unexpected guests over the Christmas period and to show of your creative prowess!
- 1/4 cup pink Himalayan crystal salt
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 5-10 drops rose hip oil
- 5-8 drops peppermint oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Grind up the salt so that you’ve got small, but not powdery granules.
- Add to a bowl with the raw sugar, before adding the rose hip and peppermint oils, mixing well so that the oils don’t clump together.
- Make sure your coconut oil is slightly warm so that it’s not hard. Mix well into the sugar mixture until well distributed.
- Spoon into a clean jar before decorating with festive twine, a candy cane and a label.
Note: directions for using the scrub are easy! Simply massage into damp skin and rinse off to reveal super smooth, moisturised skin.