Price: $49.95 + Shipping
Where to Buy: www.theveganbox.com.au
It’s no secret that I’m a mammoth fan of The Vegan Box but did y’all know these legends also make a Beauty Box?! That’s right, a collection of some of the best vegan beauty products available delivered to your door! The gang sent me their February Vegan Beauty Box to try and I’ll tell you what, I couldn’t be more into it.
Sent bi-monthly, the Vegan Beauty Box contains a selection of skincare and cosmetics in full, travel and sample sizes to give you a glimpse at some of the best vegan beauty products out in the big bad world. Not only is this a bloody convenient way of keeping on the ball when it comes to discovering new vegan stuff but at $49.95 for at least $60 worth of goodies, this thing is a mother effing steal!
So what’s in the February Vegan Beauty Box, huh?
- Happy Skincare Cloud 9 Deep Cleansing Balm (RRP $34.95) – what’s the vegan equivalent of the saying “killing two birds with one stone”? You’re gonna need to know because this cleansing balm not only cleanses (duh) but moisturises as well. Oh FYI, it can also be used as a hair treatment, cuticle treatment or foot balm plus it smells like a dream!
- Ere Perez Pure Rice Powder Bondi Blush (RRP $37.95) – a coral/peach pink blush duo made from rice (what can’t that stuff do?!) which suits all skin tones and comes in a totes adorbs compact with mirror? Yes puh-lease!
- Lust Mineral Cosmetics Lipstick #57 (RRP $32) – a sweet natural peachy pink shade enriched with jojoba oil, shea butter and vitamin e so your lips don’t only look epic but feel it too.
- Atom Coffee Body Scrub (RRP $5.95) – you already know I love Atom products but having a little travel size of this coffee scrub is going to come in handy on my upcoming trip to Japan so I can say sayonara to dry skin while on holiday!
- The Australian Natural Soap Company Pink Clay Soap Mini (RRP $5.50) – made with macadamia oil, Australian pink clay, himalayan cedarwood oil and lemongrass oil, this stuff makes a great face and body cleanser, plus it’s mini-size so you know I love that.
As always, the Vegan Beauty Box is 100% vegan (obvs), palm oil free and none of the products contain any toxic ingredients. With worldwide shipping available, everybody has the chance to treat themselves or a friend (seriously, what a gift!) to a little vegan indulgence.
If you’re doing the math right now you’ve probably figured out that this box has a total value of $116.35, not bad for $49.95 amirite?! Who knows what kind of value you’ll score from the next box that’s due to drop in April, there’s only one way to find out.