We all know that potatoes are dope AF so there’s no real need to convince you to get on board with this recipe other than the face it also combines the freshness of lemon with the perfect wintery flavour of thyme. Chuck this winter warmer in the oven and serve it alongside your favourite veggie roast.
- 10 baby potatoes, washed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 sprig of thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters and set aside in a large bowl.
- In a small jug, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Pour the oil mixture over the potatoes and coat well. Add plenty of thyme and continue to mix until well coated.
- Spread the potatoes out evenly on the baking tray and add some salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes before turning and baking for a further 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add a little extra lemon juice, salt and pepper and fresh thyme.
- Serve immediately.