Makes 1 large smoothie or 2 small smoothies
So smooth that Rob Thomas and Santana wrote a song about it. If you pay attention to my Instagram, you’ll know that recently I made the best smoothie of my life. It seems like a pretty big call, and it is, especially for someone who ain’t too fussed on smoothies in the first place. The best thing about it? It takes a few minutes to throw together and all of the ingredients are things you should already have lying around.
- 1 large banana
- 10 fresh cherries
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 1 1/2 cups soy milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut yoghurt (I used Nudie Vanilla Coconut ‘cos it’s vegan now!)
- Rip up the banana and chuck it into the blender.
- Remove the stems and pits from the cherries and throw them in too.
- Add the ice, soy milk, maple syrup and coconut yoghurt before blending until nice and smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.