If somebody tells you that they don’t like roasted potatoes they’re either lying or their tastebuds are broken because potatoes are one hundo percent the best thing on the planet. Chuck ’em together with garlic and you’ve got yourself the most ultimate side dish.
- 1kg mini red potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Salt to taste
- Vegan sour cream and chives to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Chop the potatoes in to bite-sized chunks and either par boil or microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Throw the potatoes in a large bowl, drizzle with oil and then coat with the garlic.
- Pour the potatoes onto the baking tray and be sure to scrape out all remaining garlic.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and sprinkle with nutritional yeast and salt.
- Serve immediately with vegan sour cream and chives (if you choose.)