The rules of Christmas are that you simply must add at least one vegetable to your plate for health reasons as these counteract the tonne of shit food you’ve eaten over the past couple of weeks. These Ginger Carrots are super tasty and kinda sweet so you can basically just pretend they’re Christmas candy.
- 500grams Dutch Carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- Salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and prepare a baking dish.
- Trim the tops off the carrots and set aside as garnish for later.
- Wash the carrots and place in the baking dish.
- Whisk together the olive oil, agave and freshly grated ginger.
- Coat the carrots with the mixture and place in the oven.
- Bake for 40 minutes and serve.