Well, we’ve somehow survived 2016 (nearly) and that means we have bloody earned a drink or two (or ten). My Grapefruit Gin + Tonic is such a fun drink to whip out over the festive season cos it’s fresh, fruity and bright. Plus you can whip up a batch in a few minutes, meaning you can spend more time drinking and less time prepping. Bonus.
- 200mL gin
- 120mL Cointreau
- 1 1/2 cups red grapefruit juice
- 4 cups cubed ice
- 1 cup tonic water
- Red grapefruit and red currants to decorate
- Mix together the gin, Cointreau and grapefruit juice together.
- Fill 4 short glasses nearly to the top with cubed ice.
- Chuck a slice of red grapefruit on top of the ice in each glass.
- Evenly distribute the gin mixture amongst the 4 glasses.
- Top with tonic water, decorate with red currants and cheers!