What the actual heck is up with the weather in Australia rn, you guys?! I know it’s summer but your girl isn’t coping with these 30+ degree days. To help cool down, I’m pumping out loads of frosty treats like these Pomegranate Froyo Popsicles.
- 1 1/2 cups plain vegan yoghurt (I prefer soy)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- Blend together the vegan yoghurt and pomegranate juice until well combined.
- Sprinkle some pomegranate arils into the bottom of each ice block mould.
- Fill each mould half way with the yoghurt mixture and sprinkle in the remaining arils before filling to the top with the yoghurt mixture.
- Add a couple more arils and then the sticks and/or lid to the ice block mould and freeze overnight.
- Once set, gently remove from the moulds and serve immediately.