I love a good ice cream, even in winter but sometimes I’ve gone a little OTT on the indulgence and need to dial it back a bit. My 6 Ingredient Mango Ice Cream Bars are the perfect solution to those times where you want to treat yourself without getting hella crazy on junk food. Plus, you can whip them up in minutes and enjoy them within a few hours!
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut (plus a little more for the top)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup frozen banana
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 3 tablespoons non-dairy milk
- In a food processor, combine together the almonds and desiccated coconut. Process until fine.
- Add the coconut oil and process again until well mixed through.
- Using a silicon bar mould (or use whatever you like, really), add 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture into the bottom of your moulds. Press down firmly and evenly.
- Clean out your food processor before adding the banana, mango and non-dairy milk. Process until creamy.
- Scoop out the mango mixture into the moulds and fill to the top. Scrape off any excess.
- Sprinkle with the remaining desiccated coconut and pop in the freezer for 3-4 hours (or until set).
- When ready to eat, gently remove from the moulds and serve immediately.