The weekend means that you can spend a little extra time in the morning preparing something hella tasty for breakfast. These Cacao Oats won’t take up too much of your chill time though, they’ll be ready to take back to bed in under 15 minutes!
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- 2 – 2 1/2 cups non-dairy milk
- 2-4 tablespoons agave syrup (or any sweetener you choose)
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- Raw chocolate and chocolate chips to serve
- Chuck the oats and raw cacao in a medium saucepan and pour in 2 cups of the non-dairy milk.
- Cook on medium-high heat for a few minutes while stirring, adding extra milk to achieve your desired consistency.
- Add the agave and continue to stir for a few more minutes until the oats have softened.
- Spoon the mixture into two small bowls before adding a little more milk.
- Drizzle with tahini and sprinkle the chocolate on top.
- Serve immediately.