Makes about 1 cup
If you’re not making your own curry paste, I don’t know what the hell you’re doing with your life. Turn things around by keeping a jar of my Easy Curry Paste in your fridge and whip it out when it’s time to make a bangin’ curry dish!
- 2 large red chillies, roughly chopped
- 2 shallots, roughly chopped
- 6cm x 6cm cube ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 5 cloves garlic
- Handful of continental parsley (you can also use coriander)
- 3 tablespoons peanut or olive oil
- Chuck the chillies, shallots, ginger, garlic and parsley in a food processor.
- Process on high, adding 1 tablespoon of oil at a time.
- Continue to process until smooth.
- Transfer to a jar and keep in the fridge until needed (7-10 days)