Hey you! Do you love stuff that tastes crazy good, is hella healthy and super easy to make? My Easy Pumpkin Curry is here to make all of your dreams come true! You’re gonna need to have my Easy Curry Paste on hand (don’t worry it’s easy to make too).
This is a perf meal to make for freezing and the leftovers make for the dopest lunch.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, roughy chopped
- 1/4 cup Easy Curry Paste
- 6 cups chopped pumpkin
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy milk
- 2 cups chopped greens
- Chilli and parsley to serve
- Add the olive oil to a stock pot over high heat before adding the brown onion.
- Cook for a couple of minutes before adding the Easy Curry Paste and cooking for a further few minutes.
- Add the pumpkin, diced tomatoes, vegetable stock and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir through the soy milk before adding the chopped greens and stir until they’re cooked well.
- Serve immediately with fresh chilli and parsley.