It’s your girl here hitting you with another effing amazing recipe in collaboration with Nature’s Charm! You guys have shown a lot of interest in my sweet recipes so I thought it was time to bless you with another one of those. This time it’s Butterscotch + White Chocolate Blondies using two of Nature’s Charm products: their CRAZY good Coconut Butterscotch Sauce and the amazingly versatile Evaporated Coconut Milk (this stuff has become a staple in my kitchen, fam).
- Spray oil
- 1 1/2 cups Nature’s Charm Evaporated Coconut Milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 jar Nature’s Charm Coconut Butterscotch Sauce
- 1 block vegan white chocolate, roughly chopped
- Grease a muffin tin (I used a square one but you can also use a square baking tin) with the spray olive oil and preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Whisk together the Nature’s Charm Evaporated Coconut Milk and apple cider vinegar and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the plain flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Add the canola oil to the milk mixture along with the vanilla essence and mix til combined.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and mix well with a fork.
- Add 3/4 of the Nature’s Charm Coconut Butterscotch Sauce and mix until combined.
- Fold through 3/4 of the white chocolate until well distributed.
- Fill your muffin tins till just before the top.
- Drizzle the Nature’s Charm Coconut Butterscotch Sauce over the top with a sprinkle of white chocolate chunks.
- Pop in the oven and bake for 30 minutes (or until cooked through).
- Allow to cool before gently removing from the muffin pan.
This was a sponsored post. You can learn more about sponsored posts and how they help improve Like A Vegan here.