If you’re saying you don’t dig Brussels sprouts, do me a solid and try this recipe first. Deal? I’ve teamed up again with my friends at Orgran to hit you with yet another recipe banger you can enjoy all year round. Thanks to Orgran’s Crispi Crumbs – amazing crispy babies that are:
- Gluten free
- Wheat free
- Nut free
- Dairy free
- Egg free
- GMO free
- Yeast free and of course;
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup Orgran Crispi Crumbs
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 Brussels sprouts
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat your oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy milk and apple cider vinegar before setting aside.
- Combine the Orgran Crispi Crumbs, nutritional yeast, salt, garlic powder and onion powder in another small bowl.
- Use a skewer or similar to carefully stab a Brussels sprout, coating in the milk mixture, sprinkling with crumb mixture, dipping in milk mixture and sprinkle with the crumb again.
- Gently remove from the skewer, place on the baking tray and repeat with the remaining Brussels sprouts.
- Spray with olive oil and bake for 20-30 minutes, until golden.
- Serve immediately.
This was a sponsored post. You can learn more about sponsored posts and how they help improve Like A Vegan here.