Warmer weather is here and whether I like it or not, it’s time to get used to it. I’ve teamed up with my pals at Nature’s Charm yet again to hit you with the ultimate chill recipe for summer; my Salted Caramel + Banana Chiller.
I love the range of coconut sauces by Nature’s Charm because they are so bloody versatile. Chuck ’em on top of ice cream, dip fruit into ’em or even eat it straight from the spoon (I won’t tell) but my fave way to use these sauces is adding them to smoothies and shakes to add a touch of sweetness and a whole lotta flavour!
- 1/2 can Nature’s Charm Coconut Whipping Cream, refrigerated for 8+ hours
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons Nature’s Charm Coconut Salted Caramel Sauce
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- Pop the Nature’s Charm Coconut Whipping Cream in a bowl with the vanilla extract and whip with an electric mixture until firm. Set aside.
- Using a spoon, drizzle 1 tablespoon of Nature’s Charm Coconut Salted Caramel Sauce through the inside of each glass. Set aside.
- Add the remaining Salted Caramel Sauce to a blender along with the frozen banana, ice and non-dairy milk. Blend until smooth.
- Fill each glass with the liquid and top with a generous amount of whipped coconut cream.
- Serve immediately.
This was a sponsored post. You can learn more about sponsored posts and how they help improve Like A Vegan here.