Price: From $26.95
Where to Buy: www.theveganbox.com
It’s no secret that I absolutely love The Vegan Box. For even the most savvy vegans out there, the box introduces you to new products each month that you’ve never heard of and presents a whole new world of vegan options. The legends over at The Vegan Box chucked me their February Vegan Box to try, so safe to say I was very excited!
The February Box contained:
- Iris Practice One Bath Wonder Herbal Soak (Value $9.95) – A delightful smelling little pouch for the bath handcrafted in Victoria from local and imported ingredients. Mine came in Detox.
- Manuko Superfood Truffles (Value $7.90) – Tasty little organic superfood cubes, much like a bliss ball and made in Melbourne. My flavour was Choc Hazelnut Vanilla Bean with Maqui Berry.
- Your Tea Tiny Tea (Value $2.50) – 3 little tea bags made to aid in reduction of bloating, indigestion and skin issues while increasing energy and reducing weight.
- East Bali Cashews (Value $6.50) – A bag of lovely cashew goodness, East Bali Cashews are sourced directly from farmers to directly support East Balinese communities. Mine came in Native.
- Luna Light Voucher (Value $10.00) – Luna Light create cute vegan jewellery. Check out their adorable rings!
- Pure Sports Hydration Sachet (Value $3.45) – Made from real fruit, carbs and electrolytes, this drink has been scientifically formulated to replenish your body while exercising. One sachet makes 750mL.
- NutraOrganics Greens & Reds Bar (Value $4.50) – A snack bar filled with vitamins, minerals, alkalising greens, antioxidant rich reds plus pre and probiotics to get you through the day.
Getting The Vegan Box in the mail is like receiving your own little Christmas stocking every month. It’s the perfect gift for a new and well-seasoned vegans alike and continues to showcase some of the amazing products available to us in Australia. The great thing about The Vegan Box is that you can just try one-offs or subscribe for 3 and 6 month stints with added savings. Plus all products are palm oil free and there’s a gluten free option too!
The April Vegan Box is available for preorder now at www.theveganbox.com