Price: From $7.95 AUD
Where to Buy: www.sukinorganics.com for stockists
I know a lot of you aren’t new to Sukin and neither am I, but they have so many products that there’s always a new one to try! This time around I’m reviewing Sukin’s range of hair care and in case you had forgotten, here are the fast facts on their products:
- Carbon Neutral
- Made in Australia
- No Animal Testing
- Free from Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
- Free from Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- Free from Animal Derivatives
- Free from Harsh Detergents
- Free from Petro-chemicals
- Free from Artificial Colours
- Free from Synthetic Fragrances
- Free from Triethanolamine
- Free from Mineral Oils
- Free from Parabens
This shampoo creates a light lather to get the greasy and grimy build up out of your hair while also strengthening at the same time. A great start to your daily haircare routine.
A lovely, creamy conditioner that penetrates deep into the hair to leave it silky smooth. So beautifully fragranced that when I used it people kept saying they liked my perfume and I wasn’t even wearing any!
My hair recently became quite dry and unmanageable but this hair treatment did the trick! Just massage into the hair, leave for 10 minutes and rinse for soft and well nourished tresses.
Want to get your hands on one of three Sukin Hair Care packs? Comment here and tell me why your hair is in need of a Sukin makeover!*
* Australian residents only – Giveaway ends 31/8/2011