If you’ve been following Like a Vegan for a while, you would already know that I don’t like summer. At all. Because of this I constantly have to do things to make summer more bearable. For my birthday recently, a great friend of mine made me an extreme Italian vegan feast and did a fantastic job. The least I could do was take a beverage along for the crew to enjoy so I took this Pink Lemonade. You don’t have to make it alcoholic but it is a premo cocktail if you’re that way inclined.
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 packet of sherbet
- 4 tablespoons grenadine syrup
- 4 shots vodka
- 1 large bottle of lemonade
- Grab four tall glasses and run some of the lemon around the rim.
- Tip the sherbet onto a plate and press the rim of each glass into it to line with sherbet.
- Fill each glass with some ice and lemon before adding the vodka and grenadine. Save 4 lemon slices.
- Top up with lemonade.
- Cut a slit in the remaining lemon slices and place on on the rim of each glass. Throw in a fancy straw and serve!