It ain’t Christmas without some kind of peppermint treat so I’ve thrown together this super simple reindeer bark recipe. Layers of dark and white chocolate are topped with crushed candy canes to make an awesomely tasty treat that looks wonderfully impressive.
- 4 cups dark chocolate buttons
- 4 blocks Sweet William white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon peppermint essence
- 1 packet candy canes
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate and pour into the tray, spread evenly and pop into the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate and stir in the peppermint essence before spreading over the top of the set dark chocolate.
- Roughly crush the candy canes and sprinkle evenly over the top of the white chocolate.
- Allow to set completely in the fridge before cutting into shards with a sharp knife.