What’s Christmas without some roasted taters, huh? Nothin’! Sure, you can serve up some regular potatoes with your festive feast but if you want to make them just a little bit special I totally recommend this recipe. You can get artificially flavoured black truffle olive oil from most specialty stores and you’ll probably be able to pick up some black salt too.
- 12 kipfler potatoes
- 1/4 cup black truffle flavoured olive oil
- 3 tablespoons black salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C along with the baking tray inside.
- Wash the kipflers and cut them each in half lengthways.
- Chuck the potatoes in a large bowl and coat with the oil.
- Lay out evenly on the baking tray and bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the black salt before serving.