Makes one large smoothie or two small ones
Now the warmer weather is kickin’ in, I don’t really feel like a lot for breakfast, especially if it takes a lot of time and effort to put it together. This berry breakfast smoothie is the perfect breakfast solution because it’s quick, easy, filling and good for you while tasting bloody bitchin’.
- 1 cup fresh berries (I used a combo of blueberries and strawberries)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (use GF oats or quinoa flakes for a GF alternative)
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup almond milk
- Wash and cut the stems off the berries.
- Chuck all ingredients into a blender and blend until well combined.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!