You’re either a pickle person or not a pickle person so if you’re the latter, close your browser now! When you grab the deliciousness that is pickles and chuck ’em in a deep fryer, magic is bound to happen. Add some refreshing ranch and now you’ve got yourself a party in your mouth.
- Oil for a deep frying
- 10 large pickles
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 1/4 cup chilled water
- 3/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons soy milk
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped dill
- Heat the oil in a pan or deep fryer.
- Allow the pickles to drain on some paper towel while you whisk together the flour and chilled water in a medium sized bowl.
- Dip the pickles in the mixture and pop into the oil for about 10 minutes or until golden. Drain on paper towel.
- Make the ranch by whisking together the mayonnaise, soy milk, celery salt, pepper, garlic salt and dill.
- Add salt to the pickles as desired and serve with the ranch.