Makes about 10
Summer has been sprung on us a little early this year so I’ve gone into overdrive coming up with treats to bring a little coolness into your lives. These popsicles can be in your freezer within minutes and once set, you’ll be thanking your past self for their forward thinking! Plus, turn these into a wicked cocktail popsicle by adding a shot of white rum or vodka (I may or may not have done that too).
- 700g seedless watermelon
- Juice from one lime
- Handful of mint leaves
- 1/2 cup white rum or vodka (optional)
- Cut up the watermelon into reasonable sized chunks and throw into the blender.
- Add the lime juice and alcohol (if you’re using it) and whizz together until blended.
- Pop a few mint leaves in each popsicle mould before filling with the watermelon mixture.
- Add the lid and popsicle sticks before allowing to set (preferably overnight).
- Once set, gently remove the popsicles from their moulds and enjoy!