It’s kinda easy to go HAM on the treats over the festive season, which is why I’ve decided to throw a fresh and hella healthy recipe into the mix. This salad makes the perfect accompaniment to any Christmas meal and almost cancels out all that super carby, fatty sugary stuff you’ve been eating (kinda).
- 500 grams mini heirloom tomatoes
- 1 bunch parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- Roughly chop the tomatoes into bite-sized pieces and chuck them into a small bowl.
- Follow that up by roughly chopping about 1/2 bunch of parsley and toss through with the tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic and agave.
- Pour the dressing over the tomatoes and toss well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve.