I’ve teamed up again with my friends at Nature’s Charm to hit you with some more premo recipes! This series is going to featch the range of deliciously versatile Nature’s Charm sauces and first up you gotta check out this hella easy Lamington Mug Cake!
Don’t be fooled by how easy this cake is to make – the richness of the Coconut Chocolate Fudge Sauce takes this simple dessert to an outta this world level.
- 1/3 + 2 tablespoons Nature’s Charm Evaporated Coconut Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Nature’s Charm Coconut Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon desiccated coconut
- In a small jug, whisk together the Nature’s Charm Evaporated Coconut Milk and apple cider vinegar. Set aside.
- Chuck the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt in a large mug and mix well.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Nature’s Charm Coconut Chocolate Fudge Sauce to the milk mixture, along with the canola oil. Whisk to combine well.
- Pour the wet mixture into the mug and mix well to create a batter.
- Place the mug in the microwave and cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove and allow to sit for a few minutes before adding a tablespoon of Nature’s Charm Coconut Fudge Sauce to the top and sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
- Serve immediately.
This was a sponsored post. You can learn more about sponsored posts and how they help improve Like A Vegan here.